Thursday 8 December 2011

Focus Group

A focus group is a form of qualitative research in which a group of people are asked about their perceptions, opinions, beliefs and attitudes towards a product. My focus group will include roughly 3-4 people, ranging from 18-45, some fitting into my target audience, and one that isn't- to determine their attitudes towards my trailer and whether they would pay to watch it or not. I will be examining their responses and asking them their thoughts about my storyline, techniques used in my trailer, poster and webpage. I have recorded an question and answer session in my focus group, where the focus group will ask me whatever they need/want to know.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I think you need two or more of these to show you have utilised the thoughts of others effectively.

    Can you please post the one we did as a class ASAP.

    ReplyDelete