Thursday 8 December 2011

Questionnaire response



As you can see, 56% were females and 44% were male. These responses may be biased as most of my friends are female. It may also be because females are stereotypically more likely to help.
The majority of the people are in the 15-20 age range which means I need to target this age group. My questionnaire was clearly targeted at a small demographic of people, therefore my audience targeted will be a small amount of people (niche audiences).
Most people visit the cinema once a month according to these results. This is what I expected because when people go to the cinema, it is for an occasion or it is just to go with friends for something to do.
I got some detailed responses for number 4. Most of the audience like horror films, with some exceptions.
Overall, to determine a good trailer I need it to be an insighting storyline but not giving too much away, fast paced, intense music that gradually builds up and perhaps a voice-over so that it speaks the audience and involves them more.

No comments:

Post a Comment