Wednesday 18 January 2012

Script and shooting sequence

SCRIPT
Mother: Don't go in those woods, Matt
Matthew: I won't
Voiceover: From the makers of Inevitable
Car drives
Voiceover: A thrilling tale
Matthew: Honey! (keeps calling the dog)
Noise of spirit
Faster bmp of music- screen goes black, cutting to a range of scenes
Matthew: (voiceover) I laid low when I could've stood hight, I tried to ignore it but I don't know why. It always finds me.
struggling in his sleep, complaining to his girlfriend, isolated from family, creepy pictures overlapping and merging, switches to an isolated house and grandfather clock
Old woman: The spirit is trying to posses you
'Son Of Perdition'
Slows down at mirror scene- washes his face, figure in background
glipse of spirit, and blood
'Coming Soon'



SHOOTING SEQUENCE
http://www.bbc.co.uk/journalism/skills/production/shooting-sequences/shooting-video-tips.shtml
This website has enabled me to use a variety of shots and resources used in my trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment